Problems with Boolean Add operation

• Congratulations for an impressive feature set. However there still seems to be problems with (at least seemingly) simple things like Boolean operations. I tried to divide and then unite these overlapping ellipses. The division worked fine, but adding shapes that have overlapping strokes (as a result of division) fails in all but with one shape.

I have a Vstyler file and an eps file of this, but do not appear to have enough privileges to upload.

0_1614175064071_boolean_problem_01.png
    0_1614175104156_boolean_problem_02.png

• @Arde Send the test file to their beta@v… email address.

• administrators

@Arde I will try to replicate to issue.
    If you could send the example file to beta@ it would help.

As a workaround, a similar shape can be achieved using the shape builder tool.

• administrators

@Arde There has been improvements in the new build, regarding the divide and union operations.

• @vectoradmin said in Problems with Boolean Add operation:

@Arde There has been improvements in the new build, regarding the divide and union operations.

Thanks, great, I noticed! In that particular test graphic there was still one glitch (adding together the parts at top right), but this could be worked around by offseting the selected areas a bit (and then setting them back once having them united). It somehow seems to be related to pixel alignment and accuracy but the way you managed to improve is already fine.