Fill/Outline Box not Refreshing/Syncing (1.1.084 Win 11)

• I think I may have reported this issue before, and possibly related to the interface refreshing issues I have had.

The Fill box in the Color Palette Panel does not always sync with the Fill box in the Color Panel.
    Last action was clicking on the "no color" swatch in the Color Palette Panel, which removed the fill color in the ellipse and updated the fill box in the Color Panel, but did not update the Color Palette Panel Fill box.

0_1684877984958_Colorbox does not refresh.png

I hope you can squash this one once and for all! ☠ ☺

• administrators

@Victor-Vector Yes, this was reported before, but I could not replicate it.
    I keep this issue open, and will try to replicate it.

• Thank you, @VectorStyler. I tested to see if it was some kind of dual monitor refresh issue (when one monitor is of a different resolution than the other monitor) by turning off one monitor and a single display for VS, but to no avail.

Here are some further findings/details:
    I have isolated the issue to the "Fill or Outline coloring mode" boxes on the Color Palette Panel (visible when the "Show Palette Tools" is checked in the Panel Menu).

0_1684946758571_Show Palette Tools Check.png

Using the "Swap fill & outline styles" arrows on the Color Palette Panel does not update the "Select fill or outline coloring mode" boxes.
    Using the "Swap fill & outline styles" arrows on the Color Panel updates the "Select fill or outline coloring mode" boxes.
    See below:
    alt text

I hope that helps.

• administrators

@Victor-Vector Got it! I will try to replicate with this

• @VectorStyler
    Thank you for fixing this in 1.1.0.86!
    Very grateful.