Stroke sizing is off

• There's something weird going on in this stroke sizing (file attached).

I am trying to adjust the stroke size using the stroke size dropdown (with the predefined values). First of all, the values have weird decimals for some reason. Instead of being whole numbers (eg 10px, 20px, 30px, etc) they have 12.3px, 25.8px, etc.

Second, you can see when I select a value from the dropdown, a different value will be displayed in the value field. Eg, when I select 25.0px from the dropdown, the value 6.0px will be shown in the field. That's not right.

It seems like an issue with units, as if a Point unit is selected at one place and Pixel unit is selected somewhere else. But when I check the document unit setup, they all specified as pixels. And both the dropdown and the field is displaying values in px.

Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um6__aqTWjY

I'm attaching the file because I know this wasn't happening before. There's really nothing in it but an oval.
    0_1693277365465_circle-stroke.vstyler

VS 1.1.101

PS: Come to think of it, when I installed v1.1.101 I trashed the VectorStyler1.0 folder and its contents. Which means, it got rid of my document preset as well. I usually use pixels and so now everything became points (by default). When I created the document, I went to the document setup and changed the point units to pixels. That's the only thing I modified. Maybe somehow this messed up the values...?

• administrators

@pentool Partially replicated, here the stroke drop down keeps the list in "pt".
    I will try to fix this ASAP.