Strange behaviour of corner radius handlers.

• I am constantly trying to figure out your program. The number of hidden functions surprises me every moment. It definitely has the greatest personalization options, but just as much functionality.
    Unfortunately, yesterday I spent over 10 minutes to round the edges of the rectangle. I tried to do it myself, but gave up and had to read the tutorial.
    I started intuitively with the corner tool, but it didn't work. Then I used the node tool in different ways , double clickingdouble clicking. It was only in the tutorial that I noticed that you need to activate these options in the settings.
    I think it should be enabled by default.
    Correct me if I did something wrong or could have been done faster.
    In the video I present the strange behavior of the handles.
    They are visible, but whole shape should be marked to use it. A bit confusing.
    link text

• @encart - are you using windows or mac? Rounded corner seems to be working ok on my mac.
    There's the option to round all corners at once or select a corner and round it specifically

• administrators

@encart Looks like there are some issues with editing corners when combined with the transform or node tool.
    The third icon in the toolbox is a separate corner editor tool. Use that for now until this bug is sorted out.

• @Boldline Latest build of VS on Windows 10. Now i see that the problem with node tool is wider in my case.

1. Create rectangle
    2. Change tool for Transform Tool (V shortcut) and click on empty space.
    3. Change tool for Node Tool (A) and click somewhere in the middle of rectangle.
      What you'll get by following steps above?
      In my case around shape appear thin red stroke and I'am unable to select anything. Clicking on red border wont change anything.

Check the video
    https://streamable.com/wfob0e

• @vectoradmin

The same behaviour of node tool and corner tool.
    https://streamable.com/wfob0e

I will reinstall whole app and will see.

Edit:

I did it already. It doesn't seem to make any difference

• administrators

@encart I can replicate this (both on Mac and Windows). Looks like there are also issues with click selection when using the node tool.

• administrators

@encart This should be fixed in the new build (1.0.022).