Heavy flickering of nodes when using Corner Tool/Shape Tool

• I'm experiencing heavy flickering of nodes and corner nodes when I use the corner tool/shape tool. Just moving the cursor when an object is selected causes this. Changing from Software rendering to OpenCL does not make a difference.
    My graphics card is an nVidia 1070GTX Ti with the latest driver on Windows 10

• administrators

@Gremriel I will look into this.

• administrators

@vectoradmin Just checked on Windows, and there is no flickering. This might still be some configuration / platform issue.
    One thing that could be tried is to disable Hovering Selection in Edit -> Preferences -> Performance section.
    This option controls a highlight shown as the mouse is moved over objects.
    Let me know if this helped.

• Hi,

It's a bit erratic... one document has it, while the two others I have open do not have any flickering. I'll try to see what maybe causing it.

edit: it seems to be this one document. When I open it, all the nodes flicker as described in my original post. Now when I change tabs, and then go back, the flickering stops.

• @vectoradmin I turned off GPU distortion for Mesh and Distortion, and the flickering was gone. I then turned both options on again, and the flickering didn't occur anymore.