Stroke weight in appearance panel not changing incrementally

• I went to adjust the stroke weight of my path in the appearance panel and noticed when I click on the up arrow (or down arrow), the weight does not change. It makes the slider pop up and that can be used, but if I want to just quickly tap and have an incremental amount added, it does not do that.
    Here is the video

Update: tried this in the stroke panel as well with the same result

• @Boldline It might look similar to a group of two buttons, but it’s a single button that pops the slider.

You can however click inside the field and scroll to increase/decrease the value, or use the Up/Down keyboard arrows. It’s been discussed here: https://www.vectorstyler.com/forum/topic/434/allow-for-incrementally-increasing-decreasing-unit-values-in-dialog-boxes-panels/10

• administrators

@Boldline There is an open issue in the backlog, to improve how these number inputs are working. including incremental scroll and better slider icons. But it will be a bit later.

• @boldline.

Yeah, that's why I started the topic on this originally as noted by @b77.

It's cool that @vectoradmin has put both the "incremental Up/Down arrow icon adjustment scrolling" and a better "slider" icon on the backlog.

I can see why it might take a while to implement. My recommendation was to have the Incremental Up/Down arrow icon adjustment scrolling control appear in every spot that currently has "sliders"- that's a lot of places- even preferences.☺

While I do occasionally use the "slider" control, and am glad it is available, I really don't use it much. Would use "incremental" all the time, along with "direct numerical entry".

@vectoradmin
    I actually find myself wishing that the drop down icon choice was more widely used.

It's nice to get that very quick "live" visual update as you hover/zip down the presets.