Symmetric/Primitive shapes drawn in a Rotated orientation/not Constrained with Modifier Key

• Symmetric/Primitive shapes form the Tool Bar (Polygon, Triangle, Star…are being drawn in a Rotated Orientation when clicking and dragging out the Shape, no matter what modifier keys are used.

In Adobe Illustrator for example, if you hold down the Shift Key of the Keyboard when Dragging, the Shape remains Constrained to the “Original Orientation” (i.e., the same Orientation as the way the Icons appear in the Toolbar).

If this is a not a bug.......,

I would like to request an improvement so that Shapes are *Constrained to the Original Orientation when holding down the Shift Key.

• @Vector-Rock If I hold down Shift and drag when drawing a polygon, the app rotates the shape in 45° increments or whatever rotation increment is set up in Preferences > Editing Options > Angle Constraint. (I prefer it at 15°). Isn't this better than having a fixed rotation option?

• administrators

@Vector-Rock For now, the Shift+ will constrain to 45° increments. I will open a feature item on this one, but the Shift+ constrain will remain in place (maybe another key can be used). It will not make it into the very first release, but it is not a hard issue.