Printer marks do not work correctly

• @vectoradmin

(ver1.0.039)

I think the basic problem has been cleared. How do people in each field evaluate the results?
    👇
    The black of the crop and bleed mark is not richy black. Please fix it.

• @861475_VctSt said in Printer marks do not work correctly:

The black of the crop and bleed mark is not richy black. Please fix it.

@861475_VctSt I guess you mean they should be in Registration Color, so they will include any Spot colors that might be present.

• @b77
    @vectoradmin

sorry.
    I was in a hurry and omitted the explanation, so it seems that my true intention was not conveyed.

Here. I will rewrite it.

I output the VS document as a PDF (by japan color coated2001) and checked the separation with Acrobat.

issue:
    The "Bleed Marks" and "Crop Marks" in the corner were single color K100 (grey100 depending on the environment).
    The Registration color (100% of C, M, Y, K) is desirable for these marks.

On the other hand, "Registration Marks" was output at 100% of C, M, Y, K. This was correct.

From another point of view, K100 may be possible with the intention of using ink eco-friendly.
    Then, what about the idea of rich black (C40, M40, Y40, K100)?

EDIT:
    The above two marks on the issue have a line width of 0.14 mm and are a little thick. I think about 0.09mm is good.

• administrators

@861475_VctSt The bleed / crop mark color (and width) is fixed in build 1.0.041.

• @vectoradmin

(1.0.041)
    The basic functions seem to have been fixed.
    As I mentioned in the previous post, it is better to fix the line widths of marks.
    Improvement: Each of the following should be set to 0.09mm.
    -Crop:0.18mm <- too thick
    -Bleed:0.18mm <- too thick
    -Resistration:0.02mm <- too thin

In actual printing, various data are pasted on the outside of the Artboard as needed depending on the process.
    However, I think this is sufficient for small office.